Be Cyber Savvy. It’s a Shared Responsibility
- Never trust an email and remember your training to think before you click.
- Practice good password management.
- Use mobile/personal devices safely – set a pin, maintain updates, click only from trusted sources, do not save or share sensitive data.
- Use public wireless hot-spots wisely and be aware of who could be lurking over your shoulder.
- Never leave devices unprotected/unattended in public.
Protect client data.
At Yeo & Yeo, we take our clients’ data security seriously. We have reasonable measures in place to keep client data secure. You can do the same for your organization by remembering:
- Using client portals and encrypted email when sending sensitive data.
- Keeping clients’ (and personal) sensitive data off your local computers and mobile devices.
- Do you train your staff?
- Do you have policies and procedures in place?
- Have you completed a security audit recently?
|Companies will spend $1 trillion on cybersecurity in the next five years.|
|43% of cyber attacks target small businesses.|
|An average of 3,809,448 records are stolen from breaches every day.|
|The total cost for cyber crime committed globally has reached $100 billion.|